Friday, January 20, 2017

DIY Natural planters from Tree Stumps


Just back from NYC, one of my favorite places. Saw the Great Comet of 1812 on Broadway with Josh Groban . . .  SO GOOD! Also went to Sleep No More, a show I had seen about five years ago and still find very interesting (and exhausting). 

After several days of fine dining, shopping, and walking all over the city I am happy to be home. My home away from home happened to be the new and awesome 1 Hotel Central Park, which I would highly recommend. The hotel is eco-friendly and decorated in natural elements including 24,000 plants. The lobby was gorgeous and made me want to redecorate my house, or at least add more plants.

I especially liked the way they used old stumps and blocks of wood as planters, which is so do-able!


Block of wood hollowed out for planter.
Natural planter from wood stump
So many options, each planter unique!
I am so totally going to do this.  



No comments:

Post a Comment